Promote your business with online display advertising with a dedicated media buying agency.
We will select the right network, or combination of networks, your ads will appear on. While the Google Display Network boasts an impressive reach of over 80% of internet users in the UK, Multi Network DSPs gain access to over 96%.
Display offers scale and reach with over 90% of UK adults being recent internet users.
While the potential online audience is huge, the range of targeting methods available enables campaigns to be displayed to a smaller audience reaching your target audience with precision.
One major benefit of display advertising is that we can monitor the user response and engagement with your brand very closely.
What targeting is available?
- Contextual – targets pages that have specific keywords in the content.
- Behavioural – targets web users based on their previous search and web browsing activities.
- Placement – targets specific websites or pages, works well for specific trades.
- Demographics – reach a specific set of potential customers who are likely to be within a particular age range, gender, parental status or household income.
- Geo-targeting – a method of determining the geolocation of a user and delivering different content based on their location.
- Mobile apps – targets apps that allow ads.
- Remarketing – targets users who have previously interacted with your website to encourage them to return.
How do we do it?
We begin by understanding who your target audience is and defining your objectives.
If you know your customers are women between the age of 25 and 34, have no kids and are regular shoppers with a particular interest in shoes but also like going to the theatre, these are attributes we can use.
With programmatic display we would use these valuable consumer insights and build a highly focused display advertising strategy which targets your ideal customer to achieve the campaign targets.
Get in touch for a no obligation quote to promote your business with online display advertising with a dedicated media buying agency.
IAB’s Jargon Buster provides simple explanations of typical words and phrases used in the digital advertising industry.