YouTube remains the largest social video platform in the UK with Facebook second. The growth of TikTok however has diversified consumers’ viewing diets. It will be interesting to see how things shift over the next year as people start socialising more.
- 18-24 year olds watch 80 mins of YouTube per day
- 25-34 year olds watch 85 mins of YouTube per day
- 35-44 year olds watch 77 mins of YouTube per day
Adults 16-24 years*
|The Masked Singer||ITV||189,000|
|Bradley & Barney: Breaking Dad||ITV||181,000|
|Ant & Dec’s Limitless Win||ITV||166,000|
The biggest stations and how many people they reach*
|Smooth North East||539,000|
|Capital North East||422,000|
|Heart North East||337,000|
OOH has recovered from lockdown and now has the largest reach out of all media.
- Gives online businesses a presence on the street.
- Helps build brand recognition within communities.
- Builds repetition as people drive past ads every morning and night on their commute.
- Reaches people in hard to reach locations such as close to schools & colleges or their local supermarket.
- Digital outdoor advertising allows copy to be changed quickly.